Sunday, January 21, 2007

You're the 1 that I want

What an adorable show?!! Is anyone else into this show as much as I am? Even Jake was glued to the TV. I love Broadway, and so watching all of these hopefuls sing and dance their hearts out? Heaven. Jacob swore he would NOT watch it if it started ANY type of drama - like between contestants. He tried to make a pact with me that we could watch it until drama started. NO WAY! That's the good part! And plus, I didn't see any sweet hub trying to steal the remote the WHOLE SHOW. He's hilarious - American Idol, Grease, etc (these types of shows) - he "pretends" not to watch them, but who saddles up to the sofa with me? He's not late... here's to fun TV. Off to read Last Chance Saloon, a highly recommended "beach read".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't watched it. I was so much in love with Olivia Newton John and John Travolta that I have never wanted to see a Broadway show of Grease. I think I've seen the movie a hundred times....I don't know if that would make the show fun or not.....I may tune in one night and see.

Lennie said...

I saw it last night for the first time and it completely sucked me in. I tend to get too involved in those type of shows so I try not to watch any reality tv at all. For example, I only ever tune in to the last couple of episodes of American Idol. I thought "You're the One That I Want" was a lot of fun and can't wait to see it again next week.

We miss you and Issa! Let us know if you are ever up in the Charlotte area!

Anonymous said...

I saw the first episode and like it. I keep forgetting to watch it again....maybe next week. What time?