Friday, January 19, 2007


Poker Night tonight at Melissa's!
We're excited to have a fun Friday night out - and the rest of the weekend we have no real plans.
We had a good week; Issa came down with a cold yesterday which is no biggie.
My trailer for work was finally ready this week, but are you ready? The trailer doesn't have internet access, so I was supposed to work with kids in the trailer, and then come back to the library for paperwork.
Nice support there...
I said "thanks but no thanks" to the trailer, and decided to keep my office as the library.
And got on the horn when I got home looking at other county's options for working three days a week next year when I have the two littles!
I think I have a good prospect for next year, too - and the school's pretty close. Three days would be a good balance, I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys enjoyed the night out and won at Poker night! 3 days a week would be really nice I think if you are trying to raise a family.