Saturday, August 04, 2007

Summer's Over

Last weekend we went to my brother and sister-in-law's house to move them into their new house! It's gorgeous and we had such a great time hanging with them. Issa, mae, and katelyn are sure cute. Here's a shot of the two babes-
You remember my woes re: my job last year? No office, no computer, no materials? Well training in my new county has started and I have all of the above already! And the computer is a brand spankin' new IBM thinkpad. It's all surreal.
I am so excited about working 3 days a week I can't stand it. To have off 2 days with my girls and still keep my feet in the water with speech is incredibly exciting.

The whole family went to my learning cottage (a.k.a. a "trailer") today to move in lots of stuff. Issa loves playing in my therapy toys: there is LOTS for early language delay, which means 2-3 year old toys!

So although summer IS over, I am so excited I can't stand it. I worked hard for the past two years (full time - even when Issa was 11 weeks old!) so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor now.

3 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

I admire how you are able to work and take care of your family. I would go crazy trying to balance both jobs. Hope you have a wonderful school year. Enjoy your fruits of Labor. You deserve it!!!

rachel said...

Love the pic! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all the help. I hope the girls got settled back into their routines. Katelyn slept ALL day Monday! She was worn out! I am so happy for you that your job is working out. You and your girls will love it I'm sure! I feel better about going back knowing Katelyn will not have to be in daycare.

NaeNae said...

Cute girls!