Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged

I'm tagged by Angelle:

Places I've worked
1-Embry Hills Swim and Tennis Club as a lifeguard
2-Auburn University Bookstore
3-The Black Eyed Pea
4- A telemarketer selling magazines
Movies I can watch over and over
1-Napoleon Dynamyte
2-Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
3-Old School
4-The Parent Trap (either version)
Places I've lived
1-Birmingham, AL
2-Charlotte, NC
3- Athens, GA
4-Auburn, AL

Favorite tv shows
1-So You Think You Can Dance
2-The Office
3-America's Got Talent (how cheesy!?)
4-American Idol
Places I've been
1-Paris
2-London
3-Austria
4-Mexico
Foods
1-Mexican
2-Italian
3-Asian
4-Dessert

What I ate today
1- Peanut Butter Toast
2- An Asian Chicken Salad from McD's
3- Enchilada's that I cooked (I can email you a great recipe!)
4- Pinot Grigio
Places I'd rather be
1-Sitting on a beach
2-At my parent's lakehouse
3- Snuggling with my girls (but they are sleeping right now so I'll take that...)
4- On a plane with my hubby going anywhere!
You are tagged: do my quiz and leave me a comment if you participate-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - since you have no one else accepting the "Tag" theory, I would feel bad reading and leaving without contributing, so here goes!

Places I've worked:
1) Wendell Swim Club as Lifeguard
2) UNCCH Campus Pool as Lifeguard
3) Campus Directories, entering line items for all schools advertisements/yellow pages
4) PwC - you name it, I've done it

Places I've Lived:
1) Wendell, NC
2) Chapel Hill, NC
3) Sevilla, Spain
4) Charlotte, NC

Fave Foods:
1) Sushi
2) Ice cream
3) Taco Bell (I know...)
4) Italian

Places I'd Rather Be:
1) Editting the Big Brother show :)
2) At Kiawah Island
3) In Costa Rica with the hubby
4) At my parents house for dinner

Movies I can Watch Over & Over:
1) Charlie's Angels (w/ Cameron Diaz)
2) Any Harry Potter movie
3) Dirty Dancing
4) Grease

Fave TV Shows:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) The Office
3) American Idol
4) Big Brother

:) We miss you here in Charlotte and hope you are doing well. Thanks for the continuous blogging - it makes me feel like you guys are closer!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Places I've worked:
1)University of Alabama Library
2)Thomas Jewelry Store
3)Tennesse Valley Authority
4)St. Lucie Nuclear Plant

Places I've lived:
1)Saigon, Vietnam
2)Tuscaloos, AL
3)Sweetwater, TN
4)Indiantown, FL
5)Myakka City, FL

Favorite Foods:
1) Vietnamese Soup Phu
2) Mom's spring rolls
3) Mom's cheesecake

Movies I can watch over and over:
1)Joy Luck Cub
2)Facing the Giants
3)Love Comes Softly

Favorite TV Shows:
1)The Closer on TNT
2)Crossing Jordon
3)Hannah Montana

Places I'd Rather Be:
1)unplanned road trips with Jeff
2)working on my blog

Places I've Been:
1)Washington D.C.
2)Key West
3)Gatlinburg, TN
4)New Orleons