Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Funny dialogue

We have a neverending struggle, my hubbie and I. When we make the bed (if we get to it, mind you), he doesn't like to put the decorative pillows "pretty". It frustrates him to have it looking "perfect".
This morning:
Me: Grab those pillows to put up here.
--DH sighs and frowns--
Me: Jacob, please just grab them and let's make the bed.
DH: I don't like them perfect
Me: Jacob, please just put them on there. We're running late.
DH: I don't like them like that.
Me: Jacob, just give me the pillows.

-- DH places pillows on his side up the bed, standing on end, W-R-O-N-G--

DH: I'm expressing my inner artist.

Now, if you know my dear hubbie, you know that he is not the "artist". He just loves to put them how I DON'T want them. A laugh for my Tuesday AM, anyway. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't husbands wonderful? I'm not sure what we would do without them!

NaeNae said...

Atleast he helps, I guess. I can't talk...I'm terrible about making the bed in the morning. It rarely happens. My "pretty" pillows have dust on them!