Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's tube time




Well, little Miss is going to get tubes. The surgery will be on 2/22 at Presbyterian Hospital, where I had Issa! We have to be there at 5:30 AM and she has to fast after midnight. I imagine that from the time she wakes up until the time that she has the surgery, she'll be SCREAMING: "what the heck? Where is my morning bottle???"
She is too funny. We kept her up for a while tonight, just playing and cuddling. Is there anything in the world more amazing that when she reaches and cuddles?

I slammed my left hand index fingernail in my door today - the speech door at Amay James. It is now a pretty shade of greyish purple, expected to fall off in the future.
Here's a few new pictures for your viewing pleasure!
M

1 comment:

Kelly in NC said...

Mandy,
Glad to see your blog! I will definitley add your blog to my links to watch! Sorry to hear about the finger nail. Now that would be an interesting picture to see! Hope to see you next week!