Thursday, March 09, 2006

What the heck?


I mean, what happened this winter? I'm ticked! I have been waiting for a nice pretty snowstorm. A snowfall where you are stuck in the house for at least a day or two, where you have to scrounge together the ingredients for chili. And what? It's in the upper 70s. Now, I'm not complaining too much. I am thankful for a definition of seasons, and the hot summer. But I'm wanting to be stuck in my house with CMS closed and my baby snuggled close. Two years ago we had a good one. I mean, has it even been winter yet???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I am really mad about the lack of a winter this year! I have finally decided though, if it's isn't going to snow...then I'll take the warm weather. Bring on the 70's!

NaeNae said...

I love the snow! I was hoping we would at least get ONE good snow this winter. But after having the warm weather, now I have Spring Fever. Bring on the sunshine!