Monday, February 20, 2006

Did I mention I'll be glad when she gets tubes?


Well, I think the SECOND we pulled out of the driveway for vacation this weekend to Winterplace, WV, with my brother and sister-in-law, Issa got an ear infection. After a weekend of battling a fever of 103 and my sweet Mom taking care of her, we came home early. Last night we were up all night. I took her to doc this AM and the antibiotics aren't TOUCHING her infection. She got a shot (poor thing) and we're holding tight until Wednesday. The vacation was fun while it lasted. We got LOTS of snow while skiing on Saturday, and it was so beautiful. It was also so nice to just get away with Brent and Rachel.
My brother installed a cool house alarm today - thanks bro! It's so neat. We haven't hooked up service yet but it has a nasty sounding alarm sound - so beware burglers!
So I've missed yet another day of work and I'll miss on Wednesday for surgery too. I need to take out stock in Eastover Pediatrics - we are there at least weekly!!!

1 comment:

Kelly in NC said...

I am sure things will get better after the tubles are "installed" on Wednesday. It sounds as if you have had an early spring break, of sorts! I haven't beento Winter Place in years. My parents used to take us up there from Florida when we were younger. I'd love to give it a try, but I think that will have to wait until next winter!