Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Five years ago, we were:
  • -getting ready to get married
  • -anxiously awaiting to celebrate with friends
  • -young and clueless about the responsibilities that marriage brings
  • -without children

We work well together. Jacob is calm and patient, where I am emotional and loud. We balance responsibilities. We parent well together, I think. We both have the same outlook for the future.

Thank you for the best five years of my life, Jacob. Here's to many more!


6 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Mandy,

You look beautiful. Happy anniversary. May the Lord bless you with many more years of happiness.

The Hiatt Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day...

The Van Ordens said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Kelly in NC said...

Congratualtions on Five years. Doesn't the time pass fast?