Thursday, April 06, 2006

What a break!


It was an incredible break. I loved spending every minute with baby girl. She's crawling SPEEDY and it's hard to keep up with her! I made lots of baby hairbows (saves money!) and enjoyed spending time with friends. We got to squeeze in a few datenights during the weekend when Jacob came to Atlanta.
The most recent? A nasty virus - maybe even Rotovirus (Sp?). Fever of 104 today and profuse vomiting followed by many sticks and prods at the pediatrician. I hope that Jacob and I don't get it. I'm trying to decide what to eat for dinner. Jacob is out of town, and I love thinking of dinner, b/c I don't have to cook and can eat Life cereal followed by Guacamole doritos or some Ritz/peanut butter. What are you eating for dinner??? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm on Thursday? Rotisserie chicken from Harris Teeter, macaroni and cheese, a salad...and then strawberry shortcake for desert. Can you tell I went grocery shopping?

NaeNae said...

I had Wendy's tonight. It wasn't very exciting - but at least I didn't have to cook. By the way...I'm convinced the Rotovirus comes straight from the pits of Hell! My daughter had it once. Once is enough! 104 degree fevers, constant vomiting, and the diarrhea - oh the diarrhea! I am not exaggerating when I tell you we changed diapers every 20-30 minutes around the clock. Thankfully, the pediatrician gave her some type of suppository that finally relieved that problem!