Monday, April 17, 2006

Out again

I'm borrowing this "update" style from Kelly - go visit her at http://kellyinnc.blogsome.com/. She is two days away from her due date and ready to have that baby boy!

Baby Girl: One more month, and this baby will be a year old! It is so hard to believe that time has gone this quickly. I feel like it was yesterday that I was getting up at 3AM for a feeding and watching my Tivo'd 7th Heavens while she was eating! She and I were home today b/c the church was closed today for Easter Monday. She is cruising along furniture and her hair is SO curly!
Jacob: He has his final exam tonight for his class. After this, it's two classes down towards his MBA - he's doing so well. I can't imagine balancing a career, the baby, me (and goodness knows I'm high maintenance), and classes! Way to go, baby!
Easter: We had a great day at home. Church was nice, and Issa was so stylin' in her Easter attire - my Mom made her dress AND her bonnet! So cute. All in all, a great family day together, followed by a BIG family nap in the afternoon (nice!)

3 comments:

NaeNae said...

Love those naps!

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how much I love reading your blogs??

As for me - I really need to figure out how to do this blog deal. Of course I'm not certain I have enough going on that would warrant reading and giggling... Hmm...mini pinschers and new hubbies (well hubby) can't be that exciting to anyone else.

Anonymous said...

THanks for the "shout-out" for my blog! Glad your Easter went so well... and today is my due date and I am still waiting. Where you late with Issa?