Wednesday, March 15, 2006

American Idol is addicting. Why do I have to be held captive to the TV during this time? I love it and it's a good thing that it's not on every night, or I'd be even more of a TV junkie. I have many books "on deck" to read - Daughter of Fortune, the Kite Runner, The Patron Saint of Liars, Shopgirl, but instead I'm waiting for it to come on. It doesn't come on TV for another 45 minutes, but I figure I may as well wait b/c if I start reading and have to stop, then what's the point? :) By the way, what are you reading?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE American Idol too! And could spend hours watching it. As for books I am reading...I cam currently reading Mary, Mary by James Patterson (my favorite author). I also need to start reading The Bridge to Taribetha for the school book club that I sponsor.

NaeNae said...

Love it! I have even missed one of my other favorite shows "Lost," because of it!

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started about American Idol - it's like a drug for me! But I am currently reading Hissy Fit, a nice girlie book by Mary Kay Andrews. I have Chronicles of Narnia out, but am struggling to read all books straight through. But truly I'm waiting for Jennifer Weiner's next book to come out in paperbook (you know, she wrote In Her Shoes and Good in Bed....).