Monday, October 01, 2007

I was going to go to the gym...

but I ended up indulging in a FEW Ghiradelli Caramel Turtle Brownies. Stupid brownies. They are the perfect mix of gooey brownie and cakey brownie. AND tonight I made Barefoot Contessa's Penne with Five Cheeses, which is made with an entire TWO cups of heavy cream. It's like you are just watching the points in your cholesterol increase just by stirring it up. But my is it sinful...
I wouldn't just have a pan of brownies sitting around, but I was going to take a friend dinner who just had a baby, but I couldn't get in touch with her. Therefore I ended up with a pan of brownies. I mean, why would you throw them away and waste them? I'm not one to waste. :)
What a nice weekend together; we had a great time. Poor Issa had a fever/viral thing going on Sunday and today, but she seems to be perking up.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You had a pan of brownies laying around and didn't bring any to the big ol' pregnant lady down the street? What's up with that? :) Next time you are in that situation, give me a call and I'll be glad to take a few off your hands!

Mary said...

I want a brownie!!! That actually sounds good. Right now all food sounds gross to me. But brownies, yummy. We will make some at Christmas!