Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Five Things and a Prayer to St. Anthony

Kelly tagged me. Here are my "Five things"

Five things I can’t do:
*Play sports
*Eat salmon patties
*Watch a day's worth of football (sorry, Jake)
*Keep up with my car keys
* Fix anything - I give up

Five things I can do:
* Organize anything
* Multitask - phone, email, write lists
* Stay up too late watching TV
* Shop all.day.long
* Be a good mommy

Five things I want to do before I die:
*Travel to Europe
*Watch my children grow up happy
*Retire with good money-smarts
*Run a marathon
* Take a long, long beach-y vacation

Five things I say most often:
* You have got to be kidding me.
*One more snooze.
*Prissy-issy.
* Take out the trash.
* Make sure you have your Mom sign this and send it back.

Five movies I love and would watch over and over again:
* You've Got Mail
* The Parent Trap
* Napoleon Dynamyte
* Old School
* Finding Nemo

Five jobs that I’ve had
* Speech Therapist
* Teacher
* Auburn University Bookstore cashier
* Lifeguard
* Hostess at the Black Eyed Pea

Five places I have lived:
*Birmingham, AL
*Athens, GA
*Auburn, AL
*Charlotte, NC
*Atlanta, GA

Five TV Shows I love to watch
*DOG the bounty hunter
*Flip this House
*Deal or No Deal
*Intervention
*The Office

Five places you have been on vacation
*Europe - France, Germany, England
*Ontario, Canada
*Mexico
*Jamaica
*Reno, NV with the Party of Five in college

Five websites I visit daily
*www.celebrity-babies.com
*www.people.com
*www.dekalb.k12.ga.us
*www.cnn.com
*www.brentgunn.com

Five of my favorite foods
*Supreme Pizza
*Waffle Ice Cream Cones
*Warm Brownies
*Caesar salad
*Filet

Dear Saint Anthony, you are the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help me to find the digital camera that I have lost so that I will be able to make better use of the time I will gain for God's greater honor and glory. I can no longer transfer pictures of Issa to the computer to upload, and I'm spending too much time looking. Grant your gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost - especially those who seek to regain God's grace. Amen

2 comments:

NaeNae said...

Love your list...especially "Dog the Bounty Hunter!" Too funny! (I like that show too.)

Good luck with finding your camera!

Kelly in NC said...

I was sure that lime tostitos would be on your favorite food list! As for the camera, I hope TOny pulled through for you. He had nothin' for me when I lost my digital camera 4 months ago....Of course, I am certain that someone STOLE my camera! I hope that is not the case with yours!