Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fun in the Sun!


What beautiful weather it is! Issa and I are are loving these wonderfully sunny days where we can enjoy outside-time right when we get home!

She loves to go down slides... I guess what kid doesn't though. She is 22 months now. It's amazing to watch her "wheels turning" and to see her problem solving. My C-section is scheduled! It's 5/25 at noon. Nice and predictable, just like I like it...

This past weekend Jacob was out of town, so it was just Issa and me. We got to meet up with Greer and Kevin, and also got to see Kathy and have a playdate with Whit. Whit is a couple of months younger than Issa; they have a blast! It was summer-like weather outside.

Monday night Kathy and Greer and I went to Noche' in Virginia Highlands for a girls' dinner. It is a tapas place, and so tasty. We had a great time catching up too.

This weekend starts my Spring Break - YAHOO! I think the three of us are going to the lake for a day or two next week. I can't believe Jacob's corporate company doesn't give them Spring Break (heehee).

2 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

Issa is so cute. She looks so much like her grandpa Joe.

NaeNae said...

Enjoy your Spring Break!