Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas cards - w00t for Shutterfly

Time to think about Christmas cards!!! Every year around Thanksgiving, I start to think about a picture card for the girls. For a long time, I only had the girls on the card. Last year, after receiving so many neat Christmas cards of my friends and their families, I figured I’d try the 4 of us. It was *okay*.

My sweet sister in law, Rachel, has a sister who is a fab photographer. Catey Hall Photography – google her b/c she’s awesome! She followed around my girls at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and then captured a photo of all of us laughing while she said, “WAR EAGLE!” (she’s a huge Alabama fan).
Merry Christmas from the Allbrittons 2010


Next = where to order them.
On a budget.

A girlfriend of mine told me about an awesome Shutterfly promotion, where you can earn 50 free Christmas cards!
Sign me up-
Shutterfly has some incredible cards out there. Last year I got mine from a competitor, and the quality wasn't as "original" as some of these!

I have gotten so many baby announcements recently, too - the ones here are precious. And original.

Who wouldn't love to drink coffee out of this? I remember my brother gave my Dad a "photo mug", probably 20 years ago. It was basically a shell of a mug, and you could put the photo down into the mug. It may have been the first one of its kind invented. They have come a long way!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Head on over here to check out Shutterfly's incredible promotion and to win your code that you can use towards 50 free cards!

No comments: