Friday, February 20, 2009

Grossly overdue...

My sweet Valentine girls- my Mom made their Christmas/Valentine rompers! They are exquisite.
We have had a busy past couple of months! My camera went haywire and after arguing with Kodak about it for 1 month, they sent me a "refurbished" one, but it is incredible. No blurry pictures anymore, even with digital stabilization and brush-ups on camera classes... :)

So I'm so happy to have a camera again-
I'm signed up for the ING Half Marathon at the end of March. I love the long distances! But not a full marathon - 26 miles?! Good grief. I'll stick to my 13.
Work is great still - love how I can balance mommy and work and still have our sweet Yanina, who is here with the girls on my days off. Issa still loves school three days a week. Last weekend she had a Princess Birthday Party to attend, which was full-out amazing. She had a blast.


6 comments:

Angelle said...

That picture is adorable! Working and enjoying your girls must keep you so busy. I like hearing what you guys are up to though.

Speaking from the Heart said...

The girls are growing up so fast. I am glad things are going well for you.

The Van Ordens said...

So glad to see you back in the blog world! Your mom did such a good job on their outfits! She needs to give me lessons :o)

Kelly in NC said...

YEa!!!!! You're back! Glad you got the camera issue fixed...and that work is going great too! BTW- did you hear the Mr Templeton is leaving our school at the end of the year. We're still looking for a replacement.

Carla said...

Hey Mandy- Good to hear from you. Your girls are SO PRECIOUS! Yes, I'm still nursing my 13 1/2 month old but just morning & evening. I'm trying to wean her but she is teething so she wants the comfort. I'm so glad I decided to do it and stick with it b/c it is a great experience like you said.

Beth said...

Mandy,
I don't know if you still get notices for comments on your blog, but hope you do!
I'm a mom to one of your old clients at Child and Family in Charlotte. Hannah is now 12, and we recently saw SRJ. She wanted to see Hannah's old evaluations so I hunted them up, and there you were! I wanted to see if I could find you--Google is so helpful! You were one of my favorite therapists of all time. You really understood what Hannah needed and how to get her to do it. You always took time to listen to my concerns and were open to new ideas. Thank you!

I hope things are going well for you in Georgia--your girls are beautiful!