Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ode to Mr. Michael


Issa took Music Class for the first time last May, 2007.

Mr. Michael was her Music Class teacher. Since then, she's changed teachers. Ms. Berne' is her adored teacher now, but Mr. Michael holds a special place in her heart. Every time she hears Music Class music (it has special CDs for the classes), she says, "I miss Mr. Michael".

Last week, Mr. Michael performed at the Cobb County Public Library.

And we were there - front row. Issa had blast! My Dad (aka Pop Pop) came over from work to help hold/entertain Mae so I could play with Issa.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, how cute! We love Music Class! So much fun...

Leigh P said...

Your page's new look is fabulous. And man I can't believe the girls are 3 and 1. Growing up so fast!! I miss you guys and so much enjoy your blog - thanks for keeping up with it. And I have to admit I'm jealous of your summer off with the girlies!

The Van Ordens said...

Music class sounds like so much fun! What class is she taking?

Deana said...

Isa seems to grow everytime I see a new picture. I am glad she enjoyed music class. My little nephew been took one this summer too and loved it.

Kelly in NC said...

Ok- I am all caught up on the blog now! Sorry that it has been so long since I visited! It is funny how much Issa looks like you and Mae looks like your husband. And I can't believe how old they have gotten!
Finally- I LOVE the photo of Issa on the swing!