Thursday, January 24, 2008

Love love love datenight

Jacob and I went to datenight last night at Olive Garden - it was wonderful! I mean, we constantly think to ourselves, "how wonderful is it that 1) our kids are such sleepers, and 2) that my parents are down the street and can come down for datenight EVERY Wednesday..."
Sure enough, at 7:15 PM, Mom/Dad come down and the girls are already asleep. Yes, they are. Asleep and we go to the old Olive Garden, which I dont' think I've been to since I went to homecoming in High school haha.
It was wonderful, and cheap too - dinners/drinks/dessert. I was thinking $60. It was $30. We'll be back. And the conversation, to just sit and talk and enjoy adult company and conversation was priceless.
I LOVE datenight.

6 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

You are so blessed to have your parents nearby.

Landrum Family said...

We had a date night at Olive Garden just last night! :)

Kelly in NC said...

I went to Olive Garden for Homecoming too! Too funny. Try the alfredo dip with your breadsticks...it's to die for!

Laura said...

Ahhhh...Olive Garden. Love their Tiramisu! And I also went there for Homecoming in 9th grade!

rachel said...

I might as well have gone to Olive Garden and at least I would have lost by more than .04%!!!!!! Tell Terri I'll get a check in the mail ASAP. Ask her if I should keep $20 and put it back in the pot.

Deana said...

I love date nights too...easy for us of course because we don't have kids. But I do try to assist the brother and sister so they can have a great date night now and then!