Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Be Thankful!


What a wonderful week. I am thankful this morning for time with my daughter, who at 18 months old is so much fun I can hardly stand it. I only had to work Monday and Tuesday of this week (gotta love the school system's hours!) , and this morning has been so nice. Filled with hot cocoa, the Today show, and a sweet toddler running over to me with periodic "Mommy!"s.

And, I am pregnant - Yep! Three months, and expecting another miracle on June 5th. My sister-in-law is pregnant also, and four weeks ahead of me. What a wonderful time of year to experience it together. Grab loved ones near, and tell them how you love them. We all have so many things to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Enjoy this time with your daughter. Time flies when you are having fun. It seems like yesterday, when Mark was 18 months old. It saddens me to think that in about 7 years, he will be a freshman in college.