Thursday, October 26, 2006


We had a great weekend last weekend. We were rather lazy and enjoyed hugging on Issa. She is getting so big - always wanting to be outside. She'll go to the door and reach up and say, "ouf!, mease!" (that's her "please"). Work is still going okay. I am still working out of the library, with no office/computer/materials. It is so frustrating. At some point I'm supposed to get a trailer, whenever that happens. I ask myself always why I didn't accept the job that was offered in Gwinnett. The drive is the reason - takes me 5 minutes to get to work.
Jacob's parents brought Issa a UGA cheerleader's outfit this week. It is adorable! She is too big these days. 17 months - where does it go???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While Issa is absolutley adorable...I am afraid the Dawgs are going to need just a bit more spirit to ever beat the Gators!